Sexually Transmitted Diseases/information

Question
my question is when is better to have hiv test after exposing to that virus ......it means within how many moths sir ??? ...what are the early mandatory symptoms of that virus

Answer
Steve,

I answered this question last week. You can take the test 3-4 weeks after suspected risky sexual behavior to determine whether or not you have the virus and the test if 99% accurate. Have you already have the test? Was it negative? If so, why are you asking me about the incubation period of the virus? It's neither weeks, nor months, but years before your body would experience the symptoms of HIV. Do you have any questions about HIV itself because if its another testing question then I'll just refer you back to this question.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice