Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Need your advice Dr. !

subject matter
subject matter  
Greetings and salutations Dr. Adams. I hope you are doing well. I have a very quick and simple question. I got in a new relationship about 5 months ago, and ever since I've been getting little cuts on my penis skin. When I say cuts, imagine if you pinch the skin on two ends and pull it apart; like that but they are very small. Now, I believe this started happening because, well, I don't know a medical term for that, so I will just say it as is, she is very tight down there. After the first time it happened, we started using lots of extra lubrication. The thing is, occasionally, it would still happen even if we use lubrication, and it even happens if I masturbate on my own. Is it some sort of STD? Is there anything else I, or we can do to prevent these cuts from happening because they are painful until they heal. Besides prevention, if they do happen, what can I do to for them to heal as fast as possible? Is there a cream, or spray of some sort for that?

Thank you and I appreciate any response you might have sir.

You  must have sent this to the wrong person. I am not Dr. Adams. But anyway, I would urge you to get a private exam because I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I cannot suggest treatment. So please go to the doctor or clinic as soon as possible. Also, I advise people to consider abstaining from sex unless married due to possible problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.