Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis glans irritation

Question
glans penis irritation
glans penis irritation  
Hello, i have a problem with my glans sometimes it gets irritated,red with white spots which have clean fluid inside . when i put creams like travocort, verdal, daktodor i think the problem gets worse . also i think that some soaps irritate me . Could you tell me from the picture what do you think it is and what can i do to make it better

Answer
Hi Nikos,

That's a really ugly fungal infection and you should be consulting with a physician at this point to clear it up because its progressed pass the "do-it-yourself" stages. Your doctor will probably put you on a topical antibiotic or even a pill to help speed your recovery, but I would make an appointment as soon as you can and discuss with him/her what led to this in the first place and to prevent it from happening again!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice