Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Rash and swelling on head of penis

Question
Angle 1
Angle 1  

Angle 2
Angle 2  
I have found this rash on the head of my penis that has been worrying be quite a lot lately, I am unsure quite what it is and if it is serious or not. Would be thankful for any advice regarding what to do about this and what exactly the rash is, thanks

Answer
Hi James,

You are starting to develop balanitis, which is a fungal infection of the penis. I would recommend that you check with your primary care provider about getting a topical medication or antibiotic to treat it before it turns into something worse than it already is!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice