Sexually Transmitted Diseases/really worried

Question
is this and std
is this and std  
I had this bump on my penis for around 9 months my first time I  had sex the bump showed up I say 5 or 6 days later I'm going to get a check up  on Tuesday I was really worried because it haven't left yet  it has been 9 months I just want you to see does it look an STD

Answer
Hi Joseph,

It is a sebaceous cyst and NO you shouldn't pop it because it can scar and then you'll be dealing with a whole nother set of problems :P It's called Fordyce's, which is an inherited dermatological condition, meaning you got it from your parents. TONS of people have it, myself included, and they can go away on their own and come back. My best advice to you is leave them alone. You have a mild case, which means you could visit a dermatologist for a consultation because they can remove them in-house, but its costly. Know that it isn't a disease and there is no cure and you can get them anywhere on your shaft, glans, pubic mound, and even around your mouth. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice