Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red area on penis

i received fellatio (which included a little bit of tooth involvement in the area im about to mention) from a monogamous partner and the next morning i had a small red area under my foreskin with extremely mild tenderness. every now and again it will burn/sting very slightly. it has not grown in size, and might have shrunk a little, over the course of 4 days. i applied triple paste in case it was the beginning of a yeast infection which i have had in the past, to no effect. the time table makes me think it cant be an std, but it hasnt changed in size or anything so i really have no idea here. i have a doctor's appointment scheduled next week for a prostate infection i believe i have, could this be related? any thoughts?

It sounds like an abrasion to me; if you use teeth, you can imagine there will be some form of trauma! It has to take time to heal itself, but using antibiotic ointment wont do diddly squat to it. Actually, you're better off using hydrocortisone because it reduces inflammation. If it hasn't gone completely away by the time you see your doctor, ask him/her about it and get a second opinion as well.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.