Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Redness around my penis

Redness and itchiness
Redness and itchiness  

So, I met this girl through  online dating site, and we had sex when we met
I also had sex with my gf in the same week. And I got really sick on the following weekend. I went to my doctor and got checked for chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV. Every test came negative. A week later I felt pain while urinating. I saw blood In my urine too. So, I went again to the same doctor and told him about blood in urine. So he took urine sample and he told me to get ultrasound done for my bladder( which I'm going to get done tomorrow). He also prescribed me an anitibiotic called ciproflaxin. But I still have itchiness on my penis and there's also redness around my foreskin. I'm scared. Please help and tell me what's wrong with me. I've also attached a pic showing redness.

Hi Ganjin,

There's a flaw in what you did; did you wait 3-4 weeks after unprotected intercourse in getting those STI tests? If not, then those tests results were pointless because you didn't wait long enough for antibodies to appear in your system to even show up on a STI panel. So you would have to go back in 3-4 weeks and get tested again to be absolutely positive. Cipro is used for bacterial infections, so if it works then you know what you have is a bacterial infection at most. It could be worse than that and be viral and the medicine not work at all, but I'm just telling you what all "could" happen. Keep me apprised as to what your ultrasound results reveal and best of luck.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.