Sexually Transmitted Diseases/AM I SAFE FROM STD??

Question
leg
leg  

leg
leg  
Hi, I received oral sex with a condom from a sex worker. We did not have anal or vaginal sex. Exactly after 2 weeks after my sexual encounter, I went for STDs test. The diagnosis for herpes, ghnorrea, etc were negative.

I was experiencing signs that I did have not seen before my sexual encounter as shown in the picture. I was having red spots on my quadriceps and arms. For now, the red spots on my arms appear and disappear after a few days. My gum feels queasy too.

I would like to ask why is this happening to me. Did I took the test before the incubation/window period has passed? Does that mean the results are inaccurate and I may be vulnerable to STD infection? Please advise. Thanks

Answer
Barker,

Normally you wait 3-4 weeks after "risky" sexual activity to get tested. However, you used protection, so your risky assessment is pretty mild. Those are ingrown hairs on your legs and that has nothing to do with STI's whatsoever. I would invest a little trust into your test results as the test is around 95% accurate in your case :-)

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice