Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Sour penile forskin

Question
Arsh
Arsh  
I just got sore penis from today morning . It hurts when I pull my skin back . And when I pull my skin back u can lots of tiny little bumps under the skin . I don't know what it is?

Answer
Hello,

That "film" you have on your penis should not be there at all. The whiteness is actually thrush or a yeast infection, so no wonder it hurts because its getting worse. When you can, make a doctors appointment and get it treated as soon as you can. Your doctor will likely put you on an antibiotic cream and even pills for it.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice