Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std

Hey I just had sex yesterday woth condoms ive never used before but she also gave me head without a condom. Are these bumps irritation or an nervouse.

Hi Jay,

Those bumps were there long before you had sex yesterday; you just didn't notice them as much. They're called Fordyce's and they're an inherited skin condition passed from parent to child. They can appear anywhere on the genital region and even around your mouth. There is no treatment option for them, but they can be removed by a dermatologist in house. They tend to go away on their own after awhile, but don't touch them is the best medicine as people tend to want to pop them like pimples, which they're not. If you attempt to do so, they will lead to scarring. Fordyce's tends to look more exacerbated during an erection or post-intercourse because of the irritation or inflammation that comes with sexual activity, which is natural. If you have follow-up let me know.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.