Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this an STD?

Question
?
?  
Hi i am 13 years old and i have never had sexual intercourse
a month ago i felt very itchy on my labia,the outer part of it
i coudnt stop itching,i itched until it bled and left scratches
it hurt terribly i had burning sensations plus i was itchy even more
i bared this pain for days i coudnt take it anymore,i ignorantly put alot of stuff down there like toothpaste,savlon antiseptic (not knowing it was expired),ice,itching cream,body cream thats about all i remember.the following day i woke up with a whole lot of bumps on my each side on the outer part of my labia (it was covered with them)
I am not sure what this is

Answer
Brianna,

I don't see anything wrong in this picture. And the "bumps" you could be referring to are a part of your natural vaginal anatomy, but what could explain the itchiness may be a fungal infection of some sort that you didn't show me in this image. In which case all your home remedies, in fact, made it much much worse :( You need to see a doctor, not experiment further on yourself. I would recommend you ask your parents to see your primary care provider or OBGYN specialist for a work up to rid yourself of your problems before they become more problematic and STOP the home remedies before the disrupt your hormonal levels and ph balance any more than they already have.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice