Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this an STD or am I normal

Question
bumps?
bumps?  
About a few months ago maybe 2 or 3 months ago I caught chlamydia about 2 weeks after I found out I got cured and I been afraid and went to my doctor and got checked again and I asked her about my vagina because I had bumps in a line on both sides of my labia minora . She said it looked fine but I think she was unsure about it and that every girls vagina was different . I just wanna confirm that it's true or do I have an infection because it's really bothering me . And i am also very sexually active but have since .

Answer
Viviana,

I would go with your doctor's advice as I don't see anything in this picture to suggest any problems either. Your "bumps" are papilla and are a part of your natural vaginal anatomy; they're supposed to be there. If you haven't had a pap smear yet, make sure to schedule an appointment with your OBGYN for one. Women should have one every third year to check for cervical cancer risk and HPV among other things. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice