Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std via oral

Question
QUESTION: if i give oral to a man who has genital warts will i get warts in my mouth?

ANSWER: Greetings,

Because the virus is passed through direct skin to skin contact: YES. If you have exposed yourself to unprotected oral intercourse then wait 3-4 weeks to get yourself tested as that's how long it takes for antibodies to form to HPV. Consider going to your primary care provider or the local health department for an STI panel.

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: no we have not had any sexual contact except kissing. but i want to have a relationship with him but im not sure what to do.

Answer
Is he taking his medication? Does he have any active warts? Use flavored condoms to make oral sex more pleasurable for you and your partner, but unprotected intercourse is very risky as I originally stated. So unless your partner has a clean bill of health then I wouldn't NOT use protection of some kind.

JOhn

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice