Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Thrush? Burst capillaries? Help!

Ingrown hair(?)
Ingrown hair(?)  

Burst capillaries(?)
Burst capillaries(?)  
So I just started noticing these in April, once the whether started to get nice. I have only had 5 sexual partners in my 19 years but 3 of them was one night stands. I only used a condom with one of the one night stands. I had a threesome with two girls that I didn't use a condom with them. Been three years since then though, my ex girlfriend and I was together for almost two years an I used a condom every time. So here is the problem, I have been having sex with my girlfriend very frequently, she is the only girl that I don't know how many times I haven't used a condom with. In the photo shown there is the bigger lump(?) that I applied white vinegar to like you said in your other post and it turned this color (lightish-pink/white) before that it was just as red as the smaller ones. I have not cheated and I am positive she hasn't, could this be something that has lied dormant (syphillis?) or is this a irratation brought on by sweating, hot whether and me wearing skinny jeans every day? Please please help quick because my girlfriend is pregnant with my child and if I have had syphillis this whole time I do not want to risk giving it to my child at birth since syphilis can be deadly. Thank you so much! A quick response woul be excellent so I can make an appointment ASAP!

First of all if she's getting prenatal care then she should be tested for everything under the sun, but you should be too because if they do find that she has something she WILL get treatment, but you wont. Only an STI panel will tell you what you have because the white vinegar test turning white (even a little bit) could be considered a positive result for HPV. You would have to do a follow-up with your primary care provider or even a local health department to get a clean bill of health. Planned Parenthood offers testing and treatment options for those who have little means and it can even be free! So money is not an excuse to not get seen. With that said, that looks like one hell of a blister that could be a sign on genital herpes. With that said, I would make an appointment and get back to me once you find out what it is.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.