Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Weird bumps on pubic area.

Ive had these bumps for over a month now. I kept waiting to see if they will go away thinking they might be ingrown hairs from shaving but now im starting to worry, im getting thoughts in my head that it might be genital warts or something. Here is a pic i just took. The skin is irritated because i just took a hot shower. Let me know what you might think doc

Hi Randy,

So first of all, if you've ever read any of my archived responses, you know I am NOT an advocate of shaving because of exactly this! You have scabbed over tissue from shaving your private parts, which is a huge no-no, and when you finally do stop shaving then eventually they will heal and fall off. If you want to manscape, then please consider having a Brazilian wax performed by a professional or trim like I do with a pair of scissors, but not to short! Shaving irritates the skin and your genitalia is way to sensitive for that. Waxing is non-allergenic, safe, and has none of the messy after-effects. It may cost you a little extra, but it lasts a lot longer than shaving because it pulls out the entire follicle instead of nicking the hair that sticks out. Once you've quit shaving all this will sort itself out, so if you have follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.