Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What are these

What are These
What are These  

What are these. The doctor said nothing important but  
i want from him to do Cryotherapy. And that is the result.
He said they are fordcye Spots. But i am concerned.

pictures are 8 days after Cryotherapy.

Hi Alp,

They are sebaceous cysts and NO you shouldn't pop them because they will scar and then you'll be dealing with a whole nother set of problems :P Those are actually Fordyce's, which is an inherited dermatological condition, meaning you got it from your parents. TONS of people have it, myself included, and they can go away on their own AND come back (as you are experiencing now). My best advice to you is leave them alone. You have a mild case, which means you could visit a dermatologist for a consultation because they can remove them in-house, but its costly. Know that it isn't a disease and there is no cure and you can get them anywhere on your shaft, glans, pubic mound, and even around your mouth. If you have follow up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.