Sexually Transmitted Diseases/afraid I have genital warts

Question
Afraid I have genital warts
Afraid I have genital  
THE PICTURE IS NOT OF MINE IT JUST LOOKS KIND IF SIMILAR I'm 16 years old and I've never had sex I've just been fingered a few times and given a lickout once by my boyfriend who is also a Virgin the past few days I noticed itching and thought nothing off it that it could just be thrush so i decided to look at my vagina over a mirror and noticed these little bumps that were soft and flesh coloured they were tender to touch I freaked out cause I didn't know what they were I have never proper looked at my vagina so I'm not sure how long they have been there I've been looking up so much and people say it can be genital warts or it can be skin tags or remnants of the vagina but I don't know how I could have gotten genital warts since I'm still a virgin and my boyfriend is a Virgin

Answer
Jenny,

The only way to test for HPV is to get a pap smear and have blood work to test for STI's. And since this isn't a picture of YOU, I have no idea what "bumps" you're referring to. You could be speaking of your natural vaginal papilla, which are bumps and completely normal. If you have follow-up please consult your OBGYN or specialist and consider getting checked out, but oral sex and manual masturbation is very low on the risk chart for transmission variables. So I highly doubt its HPV, but the next move is up to you.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice