Sexually Transmitted Diseases/balanitis, yeast infection ?

Question
pocture
pocture  

second picture
second picture  
hi i hope you can tell me what this is ? i looked up the net and its like balanitis ? and i got this like redish thing from masturbatong to much because my sperm was like yellowis jelly but npw its betther because i didn't masturbate for 4 weeks

Answer
Dejmen,

The red spot is an abrasion burn from lack of lubricant, so I would invest in a silicone or water based lubricant the next time you have intercourse or engage in masturbation. Abrasions heal within a few days but a few dabs of hydrocortisone cream will help speed up the process! As for your cum looking yellowish that's normal and the appearance of your penis in General is healthy as well. Get back to me if you need follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice