Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump

Question
Bump
Bump  
I have one bump on my penis that formed 4-5 month s after sex.. It was the forst time either of us had sex. The bump does not look warty.

Answer
Kade,

Correction, "warty" is not what you think it means because this does in fact look like a skin tag. However, you can do your own simple home test by dabbing white vinegar on the affected area. If it turns WHITE, then its either viral or pre-cancerous tissue. However, if it remains that pinkish color or doesn't change color at all then its a harmless skin tag and in either case you could have it removed by a qualified dermatologist. You can also get tested for HPV via a blood test at your local health clinic or with your primary care provider, so make arrangements at your leisure. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice