Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bump on my penis

Question
Penis bump 1
Penis bump 1  

Penis bump 2
Penis bump 2  
Hello. I have this bump on the head of my penis for 3 months now, it's not itchy or hurting but i would like to know if is there any chance to be HPV or any other sexually transmitted disease, because I'm really worried.

Answer
Alex,

It is a skin tag and could possibly be an HPV related wart as HPV is the most common STI of any and all of them. You can do your own home test to determine if it really is by dabbing some white vinegar on the affected area. If it turns WHITE, then its an indication of viral or pre-cancerous tissue, but if it remains that pinkish color or doesn't change at all then you're looking at a classic benign skin tag and in either case you can have them removed by your dermatologist. You can also get tested for HPV by your primary care provider or with your local health clinic through a blood sample if you're curious. Let me know if you have success with the vinegar test.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice