Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on genitals

I was wondering if you could tell me what these bumps are. They are round, raised, circular red bumps. They do not itch or hurt in any way. They are just there. They are on the head of my penis, the shaft, and one on my testicles. I have had oral sex with my girlfriend however it was the first time me and her have ever done anything sexual with anybody. I have applied hydrocortizone to the bumps amd a few have gone away but some just won't heal. It doesnt seem that they're getting better or worse. I have had a rash too on my inner thighs and lower abdomen and buttocks and on my arms and hands. I went to the doctor about the rash and they said it was heat rash and eczema as i do spend alot of time outside for baseball. I've had these bumps since the beginning of july and im real worried. Please help.

Hey Anthony,

I'm surprised no doctor put you on a steroid cream for your skin symptoms because if they've been there for that long then a doctor should have done something by now. They are lesions of some sort and could be related to eczema which means you should consult a dermatologist about how to get rid of them since that would be the best way to deal with them because the hydrocortisone is really the base steroid to use in situations like this. I'm sorry its progressed to this point, but please try to make an appointment if you can.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.