Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on glans head

Question
Glans texture
Glans texture  
Hi, the whole of the head of my glans has a weird bumpy texture with small spots all over it. They only show up when the penis is erect. I have some penile papules around the rim of my penis and also some fordyce spots on the shaft but this looks very different. Could you tell me what it is, if I could have caught it and how to get rid of it?
P.s I had a genital wart removed a while ago but that was round the back of the penis

Thank you

Answer
Paul,

Those are considered Fordyce's as well, which are basically acne with the follicle. Your skin ducts produce oil, which plugs up and becomes inflamed and creates the look you see in this image. While it may not be pleasant to look at, it is a part of your anatomy currently, but never fear! You can actually treat some of the symptoms of this by making an appointment with a dermatologist who can offer in-house services for this type of Fordyce's treatment. I have no idea how much it cost, but get back to me on that when you find out.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice