Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps in my vagina

Question
First photo
First photo  

Second photo
Second photo  
I would like to know is my vagina normal or is there something wrong.

Answer
Hello Diamond,
I am unable to say whether your vagina appears normal or not.  You need a physical exam by a skilled health care provider, such as a gynecologist to look on the outside and inside, using a bright light and speculum (that plastic or metal duckbill looking device which doesn't hurt), various tests including a Pap smear, and then feeling the tissues (the bimanual exam).  A simple photo of the lower external part of the outside (the vulva) just can't substitute for all of that. However in the photos presented, I don't see anything grossly wrong, but this may be due to how the photo was taken.

Schedule a proper exam!

Good luck!
--mark

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar