Sexually Transmitted Diseases/burn on penis

My name is josh I'm 17 and I need some help ASAP. I had unprotected sex the other day and afterwards I realized that the head of my penis was burning. It looked like a rug burn on the head of my penis. There are no problems when I urinate, I hope its not an STD. Plz help me ASAP.

I thought I answered this question yesterday??? That's an abrasion burn and nothing more and it occurs when you have unlubricated intercourse. It will heal on its own and if you want to speed up recovery you dab some hydrocortisone cream on it a couple times a day. I would behoove you to invest in a silicone or water based lubricant PLUS a barrier method if you want to engage in vaginal or anal intercourse in the future to prevent abrasions from happening. Plus, lubricant is good practice when masturbating as well as it prevent chafing, which is what causes the burns to begin with.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.