Sexually Transmitted Diseases/eliminating infection on tip of tongue

a few months back I gave unprotected oral to a woman whom I later found out to have asymptomatic HSV (possibly HSV2 or both HSV1 and HSV2). I've never had any symptoms however recently I felt some light itching on the tip of the tongue and decided to spray H2O2 6% on it. It turned white and painful in the area where I suspected an infection could be, see also small are on lips in the photo (without the H2O2 all looks and feels normal, no outbreaks ever). I would like to know if there is a natural way to eliminate this localized infection please. I know from other areas that continuously spraying H2O2 6% will cause a blister to form then heal for good over a few days, but it is not practical to do this on the tongue, unless I was to let it pop, then cover it with resveratrol, oregano oil, iodine, propolis, baking soda or other agents that could allow it to heal fast so that it would not change color again in the future after the healing. Any suggestions. Thank you. Aug

The last thing you do is POP a blister, especially if you think it could be herpes because HSV blisters spread through the discharge that they secrete. Also, spraying substance on your tongue without knowing what its actually going to do could cause more harm than good and I wouldn't have done that. HSV can never be cured, but it can be suppressed by your immune system and it may take a long time for an outbreak to occur assuming you even got it from her. Itching is not an indication of diddly squat, so unless you had the blood antigen test to look for HSV 1 and 2 then you have no idea and neither do I if you have it or not. So......why not go get tested for it? Make an appointment and let me know what the outcome is and until then leave your tongue alone!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.