Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this herpes?

Question
Bumps
Bumps  
Hello, I've recently started having these small pimple like bumps in the vaginal area and I was wondering if you could identify by the picture if it is herpes?

Answer
Hi Alexa,

Considering that they are not on your vulva or genital area, I think you're dealing with ingrown hairs not an infectious disease! Considering the absence of pubic hair, do you shave at all? That's a HUGE reason why ingrown hairs in the genital region exist and I am not a fan of that method at all, yet oodles of people still do it. If you must "womanscape" then consider waxing as it has none of those side effects and is far more hygienic than a razor.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice