Sexually Transmitted Diseases/hiv symptomps

I had unprotected sex with women with unknown hiv status that lasted for a 60 seconds never ejaculated, after 3 weeks i had a mild sore throat that lasted for a day, i was sneezing a little bit but that stoped within a three, i am little bit fatigued, and my appetite is offish but i do eat, but normally when seasons change i have flu

It could have lasted 5 seconds, if the person had HIV then you could potentially have been at risk because you had unprotected sex. Unprotected sex is unprotected sex period; end of sentence. With that said, if you want to get tested now is the perfect time since you're outside the 3 week window. Now, your symptoms are completely irrelevant to the sex you had because HIV symptoms typically don't affect people until 7-10 YEARS. So no, I doubt you have HIV to worry about right now, but if you're worried about your status get tested.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.