Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hpv or herpes possibly?

Question
Under the head
Under the head  
Hello, I have no been sexually active in about 5 months now. I went to a urologist about 2 weeks ago because I had reoccurring balantitis and phimosis. He examined my penis and said everything looked ok. While I was talking a bath and pulling the skin back I noticed 3 white bumps under the penis head opening where the forskin is attached and one bump skin colored right next to the opening. I don't know if he saw theses or was visible when he examined me but I'm a bit concerned now because I think something is going on.

Answer
Jason,

Those are Fordyce's spots or more commonly known as pimples; aka whiteheads. Yes, its nothing more than a pimple I'm afraid! However, these are not to be popped because of the risk of damage to the surrounding tissue and risk of infection. They are not a sign of disease nor abnormality and can come back, so when these heal and they will eventually, they can occur right in the same place. If you decide that you want them removed anyway, you can consult with a dermatologist to have them removed via an in-house procedure, so make arrangements to see a qualified skin specialist.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice