Sexually Transmitted Diseases/im scared help

penis 2
penis 2  
I had protected sex last Saturday night and on Tuesday I have noticed a small bump on the top right side of my penis head what is this can you please help me what is this

There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. I assume you mean a condom which is not 100% safe in preventing pregnancy. Or it could be something else entirely. The only way to find out is to go to your doctor or a clinic to get an exam and hopefully, diagnosis. Good luck and refrain from sex to avoid such problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.