Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Little dots on area

Question
Hm
Hm  
So basically I may have been around with some people and  I've been getting spots on my area and some of it just doesn't  look right wondering if I could get an opinion on what it might be ... Please

Answer
Greetings,

The color changes could be an indication of dysplasia or abnormal skin changes, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. I have a giant mole on the glans of my penis; its been there for years. The "bumps" you're presenting are just sebaceous cysts or pimples without the hair follicles. Although we would normally just call it acne, I behoove you not to pop these as they can scar and they take excessively long to heal; plus, there is a risk of infection. The skin color changes should be checked by a dermatologist (I had to do the same just to make sure its not an indication of skin cancer or melanoma) and I would make an appointment just in case :-) Try not to be to worked up about because a lot of guys have experienced this before and often times its something that is completely normal and you learn to live with it.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice