Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do i look normal

I don't think I look normal. I don't know if its an std or sti. I am sexually active and I feel jtchy sometimes and I have a strong odor, even after showering. Also, one of my inner lips is way longer than the other and it looks like i have white dots everywhere when i stretch things out. Please help.

Hi Megan,

Since I didn't have an image to work, I can only guess with the information you're given me. What I can tell you is that the odor alone suggests a fungal or bacterial infection and that alone should give you indication that its time to visit your OBGYN. Your vagina should never have an odor, nor should it have a discharge. The "white dots" are probably your papilla and those are normal, but I think its time for you to visit your specialist and it might be time for a pap smear. Also, one of your vulva is supposed to be different sizes(that's normal too). Men actually have one testicle that's larger than the other and women have a variation of that with their vaginal folds.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.