Sexually Transmitted Diseases/lots of tiny white warts on my penis.

Question
QUESTION: Hey, i am Damian and i am 15 years old. I had these tiny white sports on my penis for like 1 year now, and i still did not figure out what they are. Now, tiny spots are beginning to grow on my penis head, and i am worrying alot. I never had sex, i only masterbate, a lot. I am desperate for answers about what this is, either an infection or something normal, or what i can do to get rid of the spots. Thankyou for listening, and sorry for my bad english sometimes

ANSWER: Damian,

If you had an image for me to review I might be able to assist you better, but as such I can only guess that you are speaking about Fordyce's spots which are normal and common among men of your age range. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

spots
spots  
QUESTION: Hey it is damian again. Yes i found some pictures on the internet to match exactly what i have. Do you know how long these lasts, or how i can remove them? Thanks .

Answer
Hi Damian,

I tell my clients NOT to pop anything resembling a pimple on their groin area as this can cause scarring and infection. That's merely a sebaceous cyst and not a cause for alarm, nearly every man I've had a request from on this website about a "bump" has had one just like the ones you're describing (including myself) and I would just leave it alone. There's a condition known as Fordyce's, which is neither a disease nor is it harmful, that a lot of guys and girls have. You can develop superficial bumps around your groin, testicles, shaft, and even on the glans itself and even on your mouth. This has a genetic component, which means you inherited it from your parents. The bumps can go away on their own, but they can also come back time and time again. It's something we grow out of and at the age of 32 I don't have them near as bad when I was 22. Hope this alleviates your stress and your meatus looks quite normal to me.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice