Sexually Transmitted Diseases/marking on base of penis

Question
side scab
side scab  

front scab
front scab  
I have what looks to be a 2 scabs on the base of my penis. The first of the two apperaed earlier than the second and is on the front or upper part of my penis. The second looks more like a cut that has scabed over. Both are relitively painless and might just be caused by friction. I am sexually active and have more than one parntners. The second scab, which is on the side is in the place of a bit of skin that has been raised above the rest and sligthly more red for as long as i can remember.  Thanks, tommy.

Answer
Tommy,

Do you use lubricant when you have intercourse or masturbate? This is probably the third most common question I get asked on this site and both appear to be abrasions left from such activity. By using a water or silicon based lubricant, you would cut down or eliminate those injuries completely and by using a barrier method with such a product on it you wouldn't have to worry about the messy cleanup! Get back to me with more information please.

Thank You,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice