Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this? I need your help

Hey Mr Brice,

For the last 4 days I have been hoping for this thing to go away. First thing I thought was  to report this. Please I need your help.

Desperately to find an answer I came across this website which I find every informative.
My first is in a form of a question: 4 days ago, when I was taking a shower while cleaning my penis had a little burning sensation on the head of my penis. I thought it wasn't a big deal but yesterday when I look at it I noticed that it has a lot of little red points. I haven't had sex in a while and obviously I don't think is a sexually transmitted disease. The first thing that came to mind was; a penis allergy cause by soap?

Or this must be the some kind of side affects cause by the fitness vitamins C I'm taking which are Optimen, fishoil, BCAA and Glucosamine. Or maybe it's the Methylprednisolone I took two weeks ago for my sinus infection.  I will atrrach a pic.

Hi Beltran,

That looks like a reaction to something that you're using. Normally prednisone wouldn't cause such reactions as much as get rid of them, so I'm thinking you could be taking a supplement that you could have an allergy to. While its not serious, the skin of your glans is pretty sensitive to changes in the environment and soaps, dyes, perfumes, should have been cleared up by this point. I would stop taking your supplements for a week to see if it goes away on its own and if it does then go on ONE supplement at a time to see if anything changes. Always consult with your physician if nothing clears up the symptoms within a couple of weeks.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.