Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis bump

penis head
penis head  
QUESTION: I have two bumps on my penis head for 2 months now, and  another 2 on my penis corona. There are not itchy or hurt. Could you tell me please is there any chance to be HPV?

ANSWER: Mitch,

I see pearly penile papules and Fordyce's on your corona and I "think" I see one on your glans. Is that what you're asking? No they aren't HPV. PPP and Fordyce's are actually quite normal and are not pathological in nature; in fact they're considered genetically inherited and one of the most common queries I get asked on this site about. Men are the ones most affected by both of them of course, but your case is pretty mild. If you have follow-up let me know, but there's nothing to be concerned about.

QUESTION: Yes i'm interested about the big one on my glans. As you can see there are a few small and in the middle in one bigger than the other. In my second picture I have also like a small bump on the head of my penis and when the penis is in errection the bump look even bigger, and i'm really scared after reading about HPV.

I'm still standing by my original analysis. If you've never been assessed for HPV risk before then you should get tested by your doctor for it. If you've been having unprotected intercourse then go ahead and get the full STI panel and get it over with and be sure in the fact that you have a clean bill of health for that matter. STI panels tests for the 8 most common STI's and HPV is among those. Let me know if there's any confusion.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.