Sexually Transmitted Diseases/plz help me

"sir i nice to talk to u .sir i have some doubts about sexually transmitted diseases .how they spread from one to peson to another.?????? ........recently a gay prostute hugged me and after that 3 months i went for the hiv test its came negative.. :) is it necessary for me to take hiv or any test once  more or not???????????? please tell me"

Hello, I think I have already answered your question. But I would advise you to have another test just to put your mind at ease. Good luck and refrain from any kind of sexual contact. I don't think that what you did would be a very high risk.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.