Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Not sure what this rash is

Question
Rash
Rash  
Hello, I recently noticed a rash on the underside of my Penis shaft. (Picture is attached) they do not hurt at all, or burn at all or puss or anything of that nature. I got and STD test 2 months ago (They took blood and urine and checked my areas) and everything came back Negative. I found online it might be friction rash or sort of heat rash? Just curious what I should or what it looks like. I wear boxer briefs a lot so my testicles and under my shaft are always stuck together, I walk a lot to work and classes as well and its been 80-90 degrees outside so I don't know if that will help or not. I do have unprotected sex with one person in the passed 3-4 months now (My girlfriend)

Answer
Ian,

What's the condition of the rest of your groin? This indicates a growing fungal infection that has grown because of jock itch and because of the summer weather that makes sense. I was curious if it's on the rest of your groin as well (typically candida appears appears on the inner thighs as well). If I were you I would invest in some lotrimin spray (my favorite) and follow the directions after taking a shower. Get back to me if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice