Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Not sure what this rash is

Hello, I recently noticed a rash on the underside of my Penis shaft. (Picture is attached) they do not hurt at all, or burn at all or puss or anything of that nature. I got and STD test 2 months ago (They took blood and urine and checked my areas) and everything came back Negative. I found online it might be friction rash or sort of heat rash? Just curious what I should or what it looks like. I wear boxer briefs a lot so my testicles and under my shaft are always stuck together, I walk a lot to work and classes as well and its been 80-90 degrees outside so I don't know if that will help or not. I do have unprotected sex with one person in the passed 3-4 months now (My girlfriend)

What's the condition of the rest of your groin? This indicates a growing fungal infection that has grown because of jock itch and because of the summer weather that makes sense. I was curious if it's on the rest of your groin as well (typically candida appears appears on the inner thighs as well). If I were you I would invest in some lotrimin spray (my favorite) and follow the directions after taking a shower. Get back to me if you have follow up.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.