Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red itchy spots on penis that go away after 2-3 days

Question
Hello, I'm Ryan, and I have a question to ask. I'm 18, live in new jersey, And have a problem. For the secon time in a month, my penis has had itchy spots on it ( mostly foreskin). I also noticed that sometime before it happened, I was in a pool with your average pool shorts Both times( the ones that use that netting). Never had sex before if that mattered. Is this problem caused by the pool shorts I was wearing? thank you for reading this question.

Answer
Ryan,

If you had some sort of image to show me then I could better assess what it is you're asking about, but you could be talking about almost anything in regards to "itchiness." Please resubmit with some form of documentation to go by.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice