Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small red bump on penis head

Question
Red bump
Red bump  
I have a single small red bump on the side of the head of my penis. It is completely painless and does not itch or tingle or anything like that, I just happened to notice today and it worried me. I think it may be because I've been very active and haven't had the opportunity to shower all day but I am still concerned.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Answer
Hey R,

It's just a pimple :) Rest easy, it will heal on its own, so please don't pop it as they can easily scar and become infected. Remember that your genitalia is fair game as far as acne is concerned, so if you notice something that looks like a whitehead-it most likely is!

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice