Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spots on my penis tips and itchy sperm

Question
Pic1
Pic1  

Pic2
Pic2  
I notice my penis head have spots some are red others are have the same color as my penis head skin. My sperm also becomes itchy when it contacts my skin specially when it dried up to my skin. it's itchy is like the tip of a needle. I don't have any other symptom or any fever and it does not feel pain but sometime it feel off its skin of which is infected by said spots.

Please help me some advise.

Many thanks.

Answer
Hello Jamel,
It appears you have an uncircumcised penis, and when the moist skin wears down abit, underlying redder areas may be apparent. "Sperm" isn't itchy, and your semen-- the entire volume of your ejaculate which contains sperm, prostatic fluid, etc., isn't itchy either. Your skin gets itchy when in contact with irritating substances, such as dried semen. Perhaps you should wash your penis with plain water after ejaculating or sex, rather than let it dry and cause such irritation? Proper hygiene requires you to wash periodically, and this may help to keep your skin less irritated. Plain water without soap is okay for the penis and underside of the foreskin.

Good luck!
--mark

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar