Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STDs

Question
Discharge
Discharge  

The bumps
The bumps  
So a while ago I had unprotected sex with my partner for the first time and a couple of days later I got some irritation but when I got my period there weren't any symptoms any more. When my period was over is when all hell broke loose it seems. Just a couple days after my period I got some intense itching, no strong odors, and no burning with urination. Just itching and some irritation. I also have these raised flesh colored bumps on my inside labia minora and when you touch them in the opposite direction in which they are directed it stings a little. Also all around met inside labia are the small reddish dots that look like cuts and I'm just not sure at all what is wrong. I am under 18 so I'm going to try and go to a free clinic as soon as possible but it's not that easy for me. Also another thing I do have moderate flowing discharge with no odor but it's very thick and white I'll include a picture please help!!!!

Answer
Nikki,

The discharge alone is indicative of a bacteria infection of some sort. If you're natural secretions are anything BUT clear, odorless, and watery then its abnormal. I would recommend abstaining from anything else sexual for the time being until you get this under control and try to see a doctor as soon as you can. At the very least its just a yeast infection, but I think it could be developing into something more serious. If you haven't had a pap smear yet, I would recommend having that done to as you are now sexually active and women should have one performed every 3 years to assess cervical cancer risk and HPV. The bumps alone are not a suggestion of anything unless they are tied to infection.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice