Sexually Transmitted Diseases/strange spots on my penis head ???

another view
another view  
I have some spots on my penis head and its color appear to be lighter than the surrounding area without any scratch or irritation but it may go to be pink after masturbation(i never have before any sexual process with any partner) and it has appeared from about 2 years ago,

And also i want to ask about Cracks that appear on my penis head is that normal or it should be Smooth without cracks.

my condition is Circumcised, also tinea versicolor comes to me but not always and i am taking the medecine for that.  
i attached photos for that

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. I wasn't quite sure if you were saying that you have not had sex. If you have, then you could have an STD. Please refrain from sex to prevent these kinds of problems. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.