Sexually Transmitted Diseases/strange spots on my penis head

penis spots
penis spots  

anothe view
anothe view  
I have some spots on my penis head and its color appear to be lighter than the surrounding area without any scratch or irritation but it may go to be pink after masturbation(i never have before any sexual process with any partner) and it has appeared from about 2 years ago,

And also i want to ask about Cracks that appear on my penis head is that normal or it should be Smooth without cracks.

my condition is Circumcised, also tinea versicolor comes to me but not always and i am taking the medecine for that.

The discoloration could be completely normal, but its best to get any form of dysplasia checked out by a dermatologist just like I did because I have a huge mole on my glans, so I know exactly what this is like. As for the "cracks" yes that's completely normal and you should get used to that for the rest of your life as that is the normal appearance for the glans.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.