Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I think I may have an STD


I noticed these bumps on my penis, yes I've had unprotected sex , I'm curious to know if this is an STD and if not what is this? I've been using cortisone 10 cream and antibiotic ointment on it and it seems to have gone down but it worrys me. Lately I've been using  "campho-phenique" cream and it makes the raised lesions go away but the picture below is what is looks like now.
Also this is the second time I've asked a question the first one I got no response, thank you.

Hello Blake, Have you found out anything yet? I can't diagnose over the internet or by a picture so you must go to your doctor or a clinic to get an exam. Don't rely on using these over-the-counter medications. You must receive a professional exam and diagnosis. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]