Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I think I may have an STD

Question
I noticed these bumps on my penis, yes I've had unprotected sex , I'm curious to know if this is an STD and if not what is this? I've been using cortisone 10 cream and antibiotic ointment on it and it seems to have gone down but it worrys me. Lately I've been using  "campho-phenique" cream and it makes the raised lesions go away but the picture below is what is looks like now. http://tinypic.com/r/2u6gviw/8
Also this is the second time I've asked a question the first one I got no response, thank you.

Answer
Hello Blake, Have you found out anything yet? I can't diagnose over the internet or by a picture so you must go to your doctor or a clinic to get an exam. Don't rely on using these over-the-counter medications. You must receive a professional exam and diagnosis. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW