Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny Bumps on neck of Penis

Question
Penis
Penis  
For as long as I can remember, I've had these small white bumps on the area of my penis between the corona and the circumcision scar. I'd like to know if they are symptoms of an STD or are something benign, such as Tyson Glands.

http://www.xxximagehosting.com/images/xtA2m8pNrc/2013102904472221407___P7rl2MFwE

Answer
Jonathan,

Those are Fordyce's spots and are an inherited skin condition that resemble pimples. They are not a disease, nor can they be cured because, like pimples, they keep coming back on their own as a result of the oiliness of the skin. Though the condition can be treated by a dermatologist in house. If you would like more information about the condition, please WebMD about the condition or simply look through my archives as I have written about the condition so many times I cant even count it. Just a note: do NOT try to pop these as they can become infected and they are so much harder to heal because of the nature of your nether regions. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice