Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny Bumps on neck of Penis

For as long as I can remember, I've had these small white bumps on the area of my penis between the corona and the circumcision scar. I'd like to know if they are symptoms of an STD or are something benign, such as Tyson Glands.

Those are Fordyce's spots and are an inherited skin condition that resemble pimples. They are not a disease, nor can they be cured because, like pimples, they keep coming back on their own as a result of the oiliness of the skin. Though the condition can be treated by a dermatologist in house. If you would like more information about the condition, please WebMD about the condition or simply look through my archives as I have written about the condition so many times I cant even count it. Just a note: do NOT try to pop these as they can become infected and they are so much harder to heal because of the nature of your nether regions. If you have follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.