Sexually Transmitted Diseases/more bumps!

Okay so i apologize if i am a burden but this is driving me crazy! Okay so i wrote you yesterday but today there are more bumps way more like 7 or 8.  They are all in the same area there very close and are in my pubic area. Now the doctor did not test me because im on antibiotics  but she said dont worry this looks like folliculitis. But that was one open sore. Now i have been scratching that sore now theres a lot of tiny red bumps all around it. Another thing i left out my partner and i have been having unprotected sex for a month now she got tested for everything even blood work and she came up negative for EVERYTHING.How is this possible? I went to the E. R.  And they told me this is qhonorrea or chlamydia.(this was before i noticed a bump) and they treated me as such.  But if she got tested and came up negative for everything. How am i having discharge (clear) coming from my penis and terrible pain during urination. And  these bumps all at once? The pain in my urine and discharge are going away. But these bumps are popping up!  Could this still be folliculitis? These red bumps aren't coming to a white head like i have been reading about with folliculitis. And they dont drain puss they leak a whote clear fluid. But i have read online that if a doctor saw this they would know the difference.And the doctor said with confidence folliculitis but it was scabbed over when she saw it. So can you help me make any sense of this?

They look like scabbed over hair follicles to me-nothing more. Herpes doesn't look like that at all. I think you're overreacting and I'm happy that your medicine is clearing things up, but I certainly hope you're NOT having sex while on this medication are you? Even if your partner is testing negative for things, that doesn't mean you're cured and it doesn't make her immune. Discharge from the penis period is abnormal and bacterial infections (especially STI's) are a culprit associated with that, so practice abstinence or protection until you're cleared up and leave your bumps alone :P

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.