Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on Penis

Hello, I recently noticed a rash on the underside of my Penis shaft. (Picture is attached) they do not hurt at all, or burn at all or puss or anything of that nature. I got and STD test 2 months ago (They took blood and urine and checked my areas) and everything came back Negative. I found online it might be friction rash or sort of heat rash? Just curious what I should do or if it looks like an STD? I wear boxer briefs a lot so my testicles and under my shaft are always stuck together, I walk a lot to work and classes as well and its been 80-90 degrees outside so I don't know if that will help or not. I do have unprotected sex with one person in the passed 3-4 months now (My girlfriend)

I could have sworn I already answered this question, but I think you're chaffing and that probably has a lot to do with candida or the yeast responsible for jock itch. I would like you to follow up with your primary care provider about this just to make sure its nothing something more serious like balanitis, which you get from sexual intercourse, or an STI. Let me know how everything goes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.