Sexually Transmitted Diseases/fungus or std

Question
curious
curious  
I was told by a doctor years ago that This was a fungus but I've been really really clean like washing like nuts and from time to time it would pop back up and i'd but some anti fungal on it and would go away after a few days but i would like another mind on this

Answer
Scott,

I have to tell you that that appears strangely like molluscum contagiosum to me. Its a viral form of STI and not a fungus because why would you have a fungus for years??? If I were you, I would make an appointment with a dermatologist just to make sure (and to get a sample), but if I'm right then you would need to be on an anti-viral to suppress the virus to make sure you don't spread it to anyone else and get rid of the symptoms.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice