You are here:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pain when urinating, sore testis, not gonnorhea or chlamydia.


Hi, I've had some sort of issue for a long time, almost two years now. I've seen a lot of doctors and urologists. Basically, I have gonorrhea/chlamydia, except i don't have gonorrhea/ chlamydia. I have burning when i urinate, sore testes, common sore throat, painful abominable bloating in the morning, and small spots/bumps have appeared on my penis. The symptoms are pretty much always there but they vary in intensity. it's usually more painful if i masturbate. I have taken many tests and many medicines, all coming up negative for stds/UTIs/everything. any ideas or suggestions would be helpful. I'm going back to my urologist on the 15.

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Let me know what your urologist said from your appt. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I am surprised that none of your tests were positive. Are you refraining from sex? Write and let me know.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.