Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pennis head always dry ?

hello John .

Do you know why my pennis head is always dry after sex that i had with a girl... i was tested negative for hiv syphilis gonorheha and chlamydia... and like the botom of the head is like blue and the glands like redish

I would suggest investing in a water or silicone based lubricant when masturbating and using a barrier method in conjunction with those when engaging in intercourse from here on out to prevent dryness from occurring quite as bad. Dry skin in the glans is extremely common and not abnormal at all and so many guys complain about that my best advice to them is to leave it alone because your sometimes sex can make it worse. Just let your skin heal because your penis appears pretty normal to me. The dryness is not an indication of any disease or problem and just make sure not to use any oils or lotions on your body as that traps dirt and bacteria and causes more problems. Let me know if you need clarification.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.